Friday, December 18, 2009

what have i been doing?

my last post was in October and right now we're in the midst of December. i've never been busier and i've never been more glad to actually make use of my spare time during the day. hah!

one of the highlights would be that i played at the World Cup Asia Paintball Tournament, and for a 2 month old team we managed to beat 4 teams in our group

in december i celebrated my birthday, was really sweet to get a surprise, and of course, really sweet to get my face smashed on my b'day cake for the second year running
and also just recently i hosted CHS's prom night which i think is the best prom i've hosted so far throughout my career

to everyone at CHS, thank you so much for having me there and also for the love and support, you guys were awesome! Please do send me pictures at Jin@hitz.fm should you have any

i think i will visit this website (i think i should since its mine) more often from now, there are jsut a lot of things that i would like to share with you, the reader of course. Merry Xmas and a happy new year should i not blog for the next 2 weeks :)

2 comments:

Junior said...

Pictures show your two highly-suspected candidates for the cake-smashing-your-face. I spy Julz and Peanut :)

Jin said...

hahahahha, spot on!