Tuesday, October 06, 2009

When is it too much?

you know sometimes i find it pretty weird writing down your personal stuff here on the world wide web for the world to see, but then again, i think its something a lot of individuals out there share in common as well.

its been a pissy day or should i say past few days as matters pile up on top of one another and you're bloody hell trying to fix things but your pillars of support aint there to help you out. when is it too much before you cut someone off because they lied?

2 comments:

Jasmine Wong said...

Sometimes I feel weird too, but just take it as a way for you to release and let go.. Usually I feel much better after I bitch all my problems in my blog, and I get a good night sleep.. =)

I do hate liars, but I too give them lots of chances before I actually "cut them off". Judge the situation before you make some harsh decision, just a precaution for any of your regrets later..^_^

p/s: Sharing personal crappy opinion here.. Cheers.. =P


Jasmine

Win Ern. said...

If you really feel uncomfortable, make another private blog.
I do that and it helps. You don't have to worry about anything or everything will spill out to others because only YOU can read the blog. ;)

I haven't seen you like this before.
CHEER UP, OK? Although I don't think my words would help much.

Smile, jin, SMILEEE! ♥