Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Photoshoot Over the weekend

over the weekend i got together with a bunch of friends who recently set up a new photography studio to have a little shoot since its about time i used my damn camera which has been sitting in the closet for a long time now (my mom was making so much of noise as to why i wasn't pursuing my 'back then' hobby anymore)

their studio setup was pretty neat, simple and neat which could possibly get you what other studios get you, here are some pictures to share
my picture was taken by @illicitdream

if you want your profile pictures taken for professional purposes don't hesitate to drop me an email via Jin@hitz.fm

5 comments:

Janice Lee said...

Wow..ure into photography too huh! =)

Win Ern. said...

Isit free of charge? Feel free to do it for me hahaha =P

Jin said...

yeap Janice! and Win Ern, :p

Janice Lee said...

cool! may i know where's the studio?? so u only go there when u're free?

Win Ern. said...

I take that as FOC. :P
Okay I'll make an appointment with you after SPM. hahaha.