Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My New Addiction

i've got a new addiction (no its not what you think it is, or that! your pervert! haha). I have my friend Kevin to thank for inviting me for a game of paintball a couple of weeks back. while all of us were using the Paintball Markers provided by the facility, he brought his own, basically pwning everyone in sight. with the world wide web and particularly YouTube, i was hooked!

After approximately 2 weeks of research (wow i like how i make myself look so intelligent when i'm not), and poisoning from other friends, i and along with 2 other friends invested in our very own paintball marker. i give you, the Proto Matrix Rail 2009 from Dye Precision

Dye Rotor Loader

The Dye Rotor Loader (otherwise known as a Hopper in Paintball Terminologies)

PMR 09

The Proto Matrix Rail comes with a 2 piece 14 inch barrel

DSC05062

Ultra Lite Trigger

DSC05057

DSC05051

i hope i've managed to poison you while you're reading this post, at least we know there's an extra person who would like to join us bunch of 'noobs' for paintball. This marker is really fast!it can shoot up to 33 balls per second. here's a video of me shooting at 13.33 bps

5 comments:

Subrinuh_Elefante said...

wow i love paintball too
its just that i suck so much, i end up paying alot more then i intended to just because i waste so many ball things
haha

Krystle said...

Whoa, I'll always remember the time I played paintball.. It was a competition between medias.. And I was the only girl in my team of RTM newscasters. Dx
But it was a fun competition, and the plus was we got to play about 4 rounds, for free. xD

Jin said...

practice makes perfect Subrinuh! i suck too! hopefully i suck less soon!

wow! for free? how nice, you know there are some pretty nasty female paintballers out there!

Krystle said...

I knowwww~! The China Press team was lethal.. @_@ Hahaha.. It was fun, though.. One of my teammates also shot me.. by accident. >_> Haha.. Pellets flying everywhere and wearing those dingy re-used masks, no wonder he shot me when he was supposed to cover for me.. Lol. xD
~Krystle

Subrinuh_Elefante said...

hahaha, thats true... well, i hope to go paintballing soon so that i don't suck as much >.<
its still fun even when i suck though because i get this satisfaction of shooting my annoying male friends in the opposite team xP