Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A Pleasant Suprise

this post navigates away from the whole Live And Loud marathon that i'm currently writing about but i had to post this up. i picked up a magazine today and was flipping through like how i usually do especially when its all about celebs and stuff. guess what i came across...
if you've noticed my earlier posts, i covered The Click Five when they were on their Malaysian Promo Tour and the pictures on my site and some of the pictures you see above are similar to the ones that i have in this post, and this one too
if you're wondering where you can find this article, you can do so in this month's HOT Magazine Issue. First time having my pictures used in a magazine, its an achievement for me, but hey, don't forget to credit the photographer next time! ;). Big Shoutout to HOT Magazine for using my pics!

ok back to more Live and Loud soon...........

No comments: