Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The Click Five Live in KL Part 2

Ok, Shooting an event ain't easy i must admit. Especially when you have hundreds of screaming fans pushing their way through to get a great view of their idols. I covered The Click Five Showcase in Hard Rock Cafe earlier last night and here are some pictures that i would like to share with all of you.

Here are some die hard fans, who pretty much lined up at 8am in the morning just to be the first in line to catch a glimpse of their favourite superstars up close. I admire the time and dedication they went through just to make it to watch the boys play live. they're from Penang btw.

the die hard fans

Joey G was the host for tonight (he hosted last year too with Sarah)

And, the show begins
i must say, that out of all the members of the band, Kyle Patrick (the latest edition to the band) was really all hyped up and could really put up a show, jumping up the speakers and stage diving etc, i'll let the pictures do the talking

Overall a very successful show, they've totally improved by a milestone as compared to the first time they they came down to Malaysia last year. i know that a few of you fans out there had your pictures taken by me. if you want the pictures please visit my flickr site. you can download the pictures for free, but remember to say thank you.

7 comments:

Sylvia Wu said...

awesome awesome awesome photo ! The photo is incredibly beautiful ! and by the way, I'm Sylvia the 'die hard fans'. LOL !

Jin said...

thank you very much :)

Jo-Yee said...

I'm JoYee one off the 'die hard fans' too! LOVELY photos! Thanks for evidencing such a memorable moment of my life! And I still want to know, are you related to Lim Kok Wing? XD

ps. I'm the one with the stupid mark on my stupid lips! XD

carmenata said...

Dang. I love your job. >.>

Jin said...

thank you all for your kind comments, in my next post i will be posting another one of my works, Asia's biggest superstar. Mr. Wang :)

carmenata said...

Hey by the way, when you met the boys, you obviously talked to them right? So how did they act?

Jin said...

hello carmen, yes i talked to the boys, they were fine. i mean they're friendly and all and its easy to strike a conversation with them away form their career. probably because i do not know much about The Click Five